If you’re a real estate investor you probably worry about whether your initial bid for work on a new project is accurate or not, right? There is a risk you can be lowballed forcing you to source more funds and blow the budget, or, even worse, not be qualified by the bank for the additional funds required to finish the job. Whether it’s you or your contractor who lacks construction expertise, this is every investor’s worst nightmare. But this risk can be mitigated. How? By working with a lender that has an in-house construction team.
“The best investment on Earth is earth.” Louis Glickman
The Builders Trust Capital construction team provides construction oversight, budget review, inspections, and contractor vetting. The team has over 30 years of experience in residential, industrial, and commercial construction. They review your project scope and bids and will tell you right away if they believe you don’t have enough funds in the budget because you or your team missed something. Imagine knowing before you’ve put down your deposit that this property is not right for your portfolio and it’s safer to walk away. Having immediate clarity about your commitment is priceless.
Benefits of Working With a Lender’s In-house Construction Team:
- Extensive hands-on construction experience
- An in-house construction team understands the scope of work required and can tell if it’s finished and executed properly
- Faster draws by avoiding 3rd party company reviews
- Have a second set of experienced eyes there to protect you and your investment
- If you are not a contractor, the construction team evaluates your contractor to ensure they meet Builder’s Trust Capital standards first which provides you peace of mind
- We can help you find reputable contractors if you need referrals
With Builders Trust Capital, partner with an experienced construction team who can efficiently work with you through the full construction process. Give us a call to get your next project funded at 856-422-3232.